Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Toby Tuesday Troubles


The Mom is mad at me. Well, not mad, exactly. Just... umm... annoyed. Totally unreasonable attitude, in my opinion. It's not like I did anything bad!

So what if I was lounging in the hall, catnapping and doing nothing in particular. And yeah, I think my eyes were closed. And ok, yes, maybe Leia did come along and start to eat. Yes, I did jump up and rush over and shove her out of the way so *I* could eat.

And block her with all my..um... robust orangeness so she couldn't get to the other bowl.

She can eat later. Right? Who wants to be a gentleman cat anyway?

9 comments:

  1. there is no "gentleman" when it comes to foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like our Ferris! He has to eat in a separate room so the rest of us can actually eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ut-oh. You really shouldn't cut in the buffet line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, let me get this straight. You were minding your own business when Leia went to the bowl. Obviously whatever happened after that was her fault. If she hadn't gone to the bowl, everything would have been fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you suffer!!! I have the same problem with brother!! Just because I take the greenies out from under his nose... if he was faster he wouldn't have a problem! I'm teaching him a life lesson - survival of the fastest!!


    *RUMBLEpurr*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Russell does that to all of us all the time. I thought that was normal for orange kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, maybe if you had asked nicely if you could eat up all her foods you would not have gotten in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Our boys Moosey and Sammy follow the same set of rules. We have to put those little rascals in separate rooms when feeding time rolls around...

    ReplyDelete