Saturday, September 6, 2014

Caturday Ick

Mom wants to talk to y'all. So we are turning this over to her and going back to sleep.

Mom:

Just a warning for anyone who might purchase Wellness Duo Pates. I tried to buy some this morning; one container slipped and broke open in my basket. HOLY COD, that smell was absolutely one of the WORST I have ever had to experience. And there were maggots, guys, multiple nasty ones. Some fell on the floor.

I tried to make it known to the store. Three times. Nobody really cared. That was extremely frustrating - I get that these things happen, unfortunately - but FIX IT. It needs to be a top priority. Normally I would just walk away, but I didn't want anyone else to get theirs home and find out there. I consider myself lucky. Kind of.

Now back to our regularly scheduled fun stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, BIG ick! My human hopes she never encounters something like that. The one time she did have a problem with some cat food cans (she bought a case and a couple of the hidden ones were broken open), the store was very helpful. You are right - that sort of thing should reported back to the manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Sounds revolting. Of course the store should have sorted it out and reported it to the manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaauuuggghhhh!!!!

    That is just so gross--and to not have anybody care--I wouldn't be shopping there again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrible! If this is a chain store, I'd be contacting the main office and letting them know about it and that no one at the store cared.

    Island Mom

    ReplyDelete