Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ha!

Yeah, I got dragged off to the Stabby Place today, but I fooled those weirdos - didn't let them steal any of my pee. I hid it real well.

As you can see, I was a stoic and noble prisoner:


Anyways, they decided to treat me for a urinary tract infection anyway, so now I'm on pills. Blech! But hey, we did get introduced to Greenies Pill Pockets. Leia LUFFS hers something fierce. And she's not even sick, but Mom says it's not fair to give one of us what amounts to a treat and not the other. I was stubborn about it, but Mom popped it into my mouth - sneaky wench - and I swallowed it. So maybe I think they are ok after all. We'll see.

When we got home, I punished Mom for a whole five minutes, wouldn't come out UTB. 

I think she has learned her lesson, don't you?



6 comments:

  1. Wow, Leia is lucky - she gets treats for NO reason! I think maybe you should have stayed UTB a while longer, Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those pills make you feel better. I let my mum get my pee so the vet doesn't have to. I make it easy for her because I pee standing up when I am walking in the fields with her. She stands behind and catches it in a container.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Greenies in any form, so personally I think that's quite the bargain, Toby! And good for you not giving up any pee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Finny loved her pill pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'know...I don't like those pill pockets one bit. I hope you feel better, Toby. Good job in not letting them have your pee. ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  6. A whole FIVE minutes??? Wow... you mean business! ; )

    We hope the pills and whatever is hiding in their pockets help, Toby. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete