Monday, September 8, 2014

Toesies Tuesdays


I am a big believer in keeping everything very tidy and in place. I groom a lot - of course, not only am I a girl, I am a girl who is a PRINCESS - but I am very, very particular about my toesies.

I spend a lot of time on the back ones, chewing and trying to make sure they are in purrrfect shape. Mom couldn't get any action shots of that, so she decided to use this nice stair one instead:


Hey, a girl needs to keep SOME things private!

Happy Tuesday, y'all.

5 comments:

  1. Proper grooming and clean toesies are very important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of photos of you grooming your toes, we should see the beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, indeed, Leia! Properly groomed toesies are SO important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you chew 'em in the middle of the night on the bed? That's like, the BEST time and place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look perfectly groomed Leia. Do you crunch on your toesies and make your mum cringe when you clean them? I do and I can make very loud crunches.

    ReplyDelete