Monday, December 1, 2014

Looky!

They did all kinds of horrible things to me at the Stabby Place on Friday - they poked me with sharp needles, made me all sleepy so they could do Ceiling Cat only knows what while I couldn't even move, made me look all funny and goofy in that pic Mom took - thanks Mom, for that! - but the worst thing they did....



they took my furs!! My handsome orange furs! Part of my leg is nekkid - in the middle of winter, too. Sure I'm an indoor only cat, that's not the point!

I want my furs back! GIVE THEM BACK!

8 comments:

  1. It's terrible the way the vets steal our furrs. When I have to go for my blood tests they steal all the fur off my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have poodle leg, Toby! You need a little stocking or something for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thing happen to me, Toby. And they weren't even neat about it when they did it. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those bare patches too, from my spay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you, Toby. They took furs from my leg, too. Luckily, it grew back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, poor Toby! Those were such handsome furs too. Let us know if you need some extra borrowed furs, 'cuz we has lots here. Orange furs, even! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Honey, what happened? Mom and I will have to read all about it. Thank you for coming to visit me. Howdy do?

    ReplyDelete