Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mancat Mond- INTERRUPTED!

I, Leia, am TAKING OVER this Monday! I want it! MOUSES!


I wanted to share a very special secret with all my bestest furriends here. I know I can count on everyone to not tell their 'rents. Oh, and don't tell the woofies in your house if you have any, they will snitch to their hoomins, they are total suck ups. At least that's what I've heard.

See this chair? Toby thinks this is HIS chair. He's in it a lot, and occasionally I've been known to nap in it too. But it's real value is that it is my Secret Tunnel. It connects two parts of our living room area; I often hide here when things are wonky. Or sometimes just use it to go between, it's convenient like that. Mom doesn't know about this, so it's Extra Special!

Ok, fine, Toby is sulking because I took over, so here is a pic of him doing more yoga. He's been doing a lot of it lately.

18 comments:

  1. OMC we're laffin' at Toby's photo....he sure looks startled by the flashy box!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool chair, Leia. Toby looks a little startled there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool you have a secret tunnel, Leia! All mine are not-so-secret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are very good in Yoga exercises !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leia, we won'the tell anyone about your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good yoga move and don't worry Leia- your secret is safe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would NEVER tell Leia. Never. The cat's got my tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh secret tunnel. How cool! That does look nice hiding spot and very special :-)
    I love picture of Toby doing yoga. He looks pretty relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! A secret tunnel chair!! Perhaps it's also a time tunnel transporter type chair too! You could have amazing adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo it is a well known fact every piece of furniture and every single thing is this house is MINE!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Leia! A chair that doubles as a tunnel??? We want one of those!

    Toby looks a little surprised, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing better than a secret hiding place. We promise not to "rat" you out. Thanks for being part of our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your secret hiding place, Leia! We girls have to stick together!

    ~Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Secret tunnels are the coolest. Nobody else ever knows you're there. And you can be very sneaky!
    --Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, is this like a fort? 'Cause we have a fort and it's a great place to hide when people visit or the vacuum gets out of the closet. Hiding places are simply the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, secret tunnel and secret passage...that sounds awesome, Leia!

    ReplyDelete