Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mancat Monday


Oh, excuse me! You caught me doing my kitteh yoga. I'm trying to stay calm; my weekend was a bit rough.

You see, on Friday Leia went away. For a few GLORIOUS hours it was just my Mom and me. And then, this Ebil Introoder came home with Mom. I mean, it was wearing Leia's fur, sure, and kinda smelled like Leia but really, I was certain it was an invasion.

So I hissed and hissed to let Mom know that hey, something is wrong here! But you know how dense the 'rents can be, they never listen to us. Anyway, eventually I began to realize that maybe this is Leia after all, but until then, it was just a rough time for me.

Furriends, we all have to keep careful watch against the E Is!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no! Was Leia abducted by aliens or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the yoga helps in what must be a very STRESSFUL time. I hope it really is Leia and not an imposter. Can you devise a test to find out for sure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle used to get all freaked out when that happened with Binga or Boodie here. It's a good thing Binga and Boodie don't care about my comings and goings - because I come and go a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the yoga helps calm your shattered nerves. I used to hiss at Eric if he had to go to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby I know how you feel...my peeps came home smelling like a male Cornish Rex kitty named Harley. MOL Yes I can be that specific...they went to visit my human sis and her hubby and their cat Harley.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep breaths, Toby! Be one with the universe, and let the positive vibes flow, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you realized it was really her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, we hate it when Mommy brings home Impostor Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But...did you check the basement for pods????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toby - great yoga form! And William is right - have you checked for pods?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take deep breaths. Think calm thoughts. Breathe, relax, don't think about that... that... imposter thing!

    ReplyDelete