Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finally Friday

Woo!! Mom is so excited it's Finally Friday, you have no idea.

Now - on to our Very Special Presentation for today, hosted by ME!


Yeah, that's right, *I* am taking over the unveiling of our brand new original artwork by Quint from Colehaus Cats. Just arrived today, and we luff it.


It's called "Touch of Frost" and it's our second Quint original.

Happy Friday, everyone!


** don't think I didn't notice that SOME KITTEH slipped
by me Monday 
while I was resting and stole my spot. 



13 comments:

  1. What a nice Quint! I bet some day it will be worth millions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your Quint art! He's so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Quint's work! We have one of his paintings too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a beautiful art work and I love the title, too! Great job presenting it, Toby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, that looks so pretty! We are so happy you like it and Quint is thrilled too! Hope not too many Quint smells are on that (though there's bound to be). We know it might sound strange but we always forget what his paintings look like until we see them online and then we remember, "Hey! Quint did that!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have three of his paintings!! Aren;t they wonderfuls?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a one of a kind painting...keep watch over it
    Hugs
    Madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful. I love my Quint original :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two have fabulous taste in art! No, don't EAT it, Toby...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great picture by Quint! We have an original too! :)

    ReplyDelete