Monday, February 29, 2016

Mancat Monday

Mom asked me to pose with stuff again. Since it's been awhile, I graciously agreed.

And promptly wished I hadn't. Seriously Mom? You spent your our hard earned green papers on.... on... medieval themed rubber duckies?? Holy Furminator, why?!


Oh.. ok... she said she actually didn't spend any real green papers, the company sent her a promotional gift card (none of us have any idea why). I guess we can live with that.

But even Leia thinks this was weird. 


PS: Mom forgot to add the very ending of my Fix It Day story last week. I came home that night, exhausted, sore, and scared. And I have to admit I smelled pretty bad, because I did wee in the PTU. Well, I was just a little guy, after all. Anyway, Mom wanted to clean me up, but all I wanted was to climb into her hair, put my front legs around her neck and just sleep. Which I did for about an hour.
So I guess.. yeah... if she wants me to pose with a few silly things, I can manage that.

15 comments:

  1. So, yeah, the Beins do enough stuff fer us that we SHOULD pose and play fer them sometimes. But ya gotta admire the toys companies send fer free. We got a "Chirpie Chicken" BY ACCIDENT a few moons ago and it is THE BEST toy we have. In fact, he has to put in in a drawer at night so he can sleep!

    Of course OTHER kittehs can have OTHER favrit toys... Its OK with US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, COOL! We were visitin each other AT THE SAME TIME just NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby, going in the PTU is a pretty scary thing! Lots of kitties have oopsies there; Chuck has peed many times, and Angel even made a poop! That's why I line them with washable but snuggly cushiony things, hoping it makes a kitty's travel time a little bit nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but we like medieval themed rubber duckies.. it must be a human thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby and Leia
    I'm 100% sure Mom must translate to weird, wacky, crazy in Felinese!
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medieval themed rubber duckies! Sorry you had to pose with them, but they are sooo cute! And after reading the ending of your Fix It Day story, yeah, I can see why you felt generous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humans! They like such odd things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some unique duckies you have! You are so adorable posing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos, I like the ducks. I am glad your Mom didn't spend your catnip money on them though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think those duckies are the purrfect size for whapping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humans have the strangest toys, don't they? At least those probably won't attack you like the wind-up things my mom got once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think they are cute and very whapable looking!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those ducks look cute, but really need to be whapped around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are pretty cool looking ducks! Did you taste them? Just asking for a friend.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete