Friday, April 15, 2016

Finally Friday

As always, our mom is VERY happy that it's Finally Friday. We wish everyone a fantastic weekend.

For me, however, I could be better. Do you see how comfy I was here?


I truly was, I am very fond of this bed. I was all settled in when Mom comes in this morning, doing stuff that disrupted me, and I walked off. She tried to convince me to stay but I left anyway. The relaxed mood was broken, y'know. No good now.


But it's ok, Mom. I'm not mad. 

Just... disappointed.

 

14 comments:

  1. It's never the same when they come and find you in a comfy spot. Sometimes I snuggle under the duvet, and if my mum peeps at me I always leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know...once the relax mood is broken, it's broken! I'm sure your mom will make it up to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans can really ruin a mood, right, Leia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Hee!
    Mes does that kind of thing to makes My Mommy feel guilty....
    When she feels guilty, mes gets what me wants!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Around here, it's usually Binga being disruptive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your Mom ruined your fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leia, they seem to have a sixth sense about stuff like that, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leia...first of all that last photo of your beautiful white chest furs is excellent. Oh OH OH do I hear you. Why can't the moms just leave well enough alone...don't break our meditation or REM sleep!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. We understand, Leia. Humans can be such a buzzkill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We agree that a comfy cat should NEVER be disturbed. It a RULE here. And we (usually) get our way about that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see we have similar problems, Leia!! A disappointed cat is such a disappointment!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL!! Love your "I'm just disappointed" line.

    ReplyDelete