Monday, July 4, 2016

An Indignant Princess Tuesday

Happy week, new bloggie furriends!

I've been tasked by the Lady to post on this breaking news story, but I'm carefully staying out of snout-smacking range. The Princess is....not pleased. Really not pleased. As in, seriously hissed off.


You see, it's all about a chair. A chair that her Highness claimed long ago as her own.
The Lady wants to move the chair outside, says P. L. doesn't need it, she has two beds in that room.

P. L. tells a very different story:


It's MINE, mom! You can't take it away. 
I will hold a grudge for.. for... an entire HOUR if you....

Drat. She took it.

MOUSES!!

12 comments:

  1. Awww, I think she should have let you keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare she take your chair, Leia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hissed off? I like that :) It is mean to take your chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July!
    And Yes!
    Mes would bes hissed off if Mommy wanted to moves my chair (if mes had a chair)
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Sorry Leia, that your mom took away your chair! Two beds are clearly not enough...no matter how comfy they are....you need it back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness Leia you put your paw down firmly but evidently your paw was not heavy enough. I really don't like change either AT ALL so I know how you feel. I would tell you to come up here but my house is all messed up.
    Hugs madi your bff

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you need that chair! After all, everything belongs to the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She TOOK Leia's CHAIR!??!? What was she thinking?!?!?
    Leia, she REALLY needs to make it up to you. With like ... tunas or something. Seriously.
    Y/s,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. nooooooooooo

    that's just not right. #bringthechairback

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leia, that's just wrong. Why can't your mom just get another one and leave yours alone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good reporting, Brave Toby.

    Aw, that's so unfair! That's YOUR chair, Leia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with Tails from the Foster Kittens!

    ReplyDelete