Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tabby Girl Thursday

Hi, everybody!! Wavies. It's ME, Leia.


Here I am, in my special bed, in the office room. This bed came over from the other place.
I'm glad, because I would have missed it an awful lot. Sometimes I come in here when the family is here. Sometimes I just keep sleeping in the living room.


Yeah, I know he got very fussy about me being in his special office chair.
Tonight, I showed him how to share. You see? I don't take up any room, after all.


And here is something we both luff -
an open window! Or glass door, in this case.
Lots to see out there, and being able to sniff the breeze is a total bonus.

Almost time for the weekend!


PS: we  wanted to welcome Mittens/Mozart to his new foster home.
You got a great one, lil guy, you will kick that failure-to-thrive in no time.

12 comments:

  1. Hey Leia if Frodo and Amarula can share a kiss you can certainly share a chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to share, you really don't take up much space. Mozart/Mittens is a cutie- love those crazy whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a sweetheart, Leia. We hope Toby wasn't too hissy about sharing. We just noticed that tail, girlfriend! You could do a lot of damage with that! It's almost bigger than you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you shared the chair with Toby. You have a great view from your window, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love seeing you two sharing like that. Makes me happies! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, I knew you'd climb in there with Toby, Leia! Nice that you got some whiffies from outside too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I know you two are enjoying all the sights, smells and sounds of Florida. I've heard there are some most unusual birds there too. It was 20 here Monday....today it is 70!! MOLMOL
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharing is WONDERFUL! I love to share with Cammie! Way to go, Leia!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so sweet that you and Toby can share, Leia. That's a rare occurrence here unless Mom's around to mediate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sharing cat is a happy cat - or so I'm told!! MOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so lucky to have a patio door like that!

    ReplyDelete