Friday, January 19, 2018

Leia on Caturday


When Toby went to the Stabby Place last week, I didn't laugh at him. Really, I swear. But I might have been.. ohhh, maybe the teeniest bit - smug that it wasn't me.


Yeah, about that.

I had to go Friday night myself. Icky ear infection. Mom could tell they weren't feeling well,
and even though *I* think they would have been fine WITHOUT this intrusion on my dignity, as well as my right to NOT go, I was whisked off for a good ear cleaning and medicating.

At least I won one small victory - Mom can't medicate me at home, so they had to do it there.

I mean.. this WAS a victory... right ?

PS: Mom was a bit terrified to ask about my teeth but though I do need a dental, I don't have lesions and currently, from a visual exam, it doesn't look complicated. Though only Xrays will tell the true tail.

16 comments:

  1. Glad to HEAR (get it?) that your ears are ship-shape! It pays not to be smug cause ya just never know! Fingers crossed you don't need a dental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it was just for your ears. Let's not talk about the teeth thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think being smug was a big mistake. Not to sure that having your ears cleaned at the vets was a victory either. Toby may be having the last laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had to go the vet for your ears, Leia, but it's good that you got them taken care of. The lady always says, "Pride goeth before a fall." Truth be told, I would have been smug too!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leia,
    Yikes icky itchy ears are no fun.
    We hope Toby is doing well and now you are both home where you belong
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Leia, sorry you had to go to the vet! Ear infection is no fun. I hope both Toby and you are feeling much better. Happy Caturday xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yuck! I hope your ear infection clears up fast. I've had those and they are NO FUN!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn. Sorry to hear you had an ear infection, and that you had to go to that place, Leia. Sending lots of purrs and prayers that you are all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH sweetie, I hope I don't get an ear infection one day. That sounds so painful. SO glad your mom took you in. Aren't you, now that it's over with?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh No! I will get my Purrayers going for you right away!
    Ear infections can really, really hurt!
    And I hope your teeths are OK>
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you had to go to the vet. I hope you feel better soon Leia. Brody sends you lots of love and kisses to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, a vet visit, Leia! See how the tables turned on you, though?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. my stars girl I am truly sorry you had to go to the place of eeeeeeeeeeevilllll as well, we both hope this is the LAST appointment for both you and Toby; unless of course you just want to stop in and say hi ~~~~

    hugs from dai$y =^..*=♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you got ambushed, Leia. Sometimes you just have to put up with stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, "smug" allus seems ta bring on the Karma gnomes...

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're glad you're feeling better, Leia. We hate dentals around here ... so we'd prefer an ear infection over those!

    ReplyDelete