Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hoomins are Weird, Caturday Edition



Good morning, furriends! It's a beautiful day here so far, lovely breezes coming through the screens. We hope yours is too.

My Mom has this thing she does - she rates my yawns! Is that odd or what? She says I have a flip top head when I yawn, and she gets a big kick out of watching me. Mostly I do well - I get an 8 or 9 usually. Sometimes I do a little half yawn, that's about a 4, and occasionally I'll meow and it turns into a yawn. That gets higher marks cuz of the degree of difficulty, she says.

Yep, only thing to do when you live with such a person is just ...go nap. :)

9 comments:

  1. Yes, humans are weird all right! They need our guidance and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to comment quick and not let our Mommy get any ideas! Rating yawns--that is srsly strange, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meow that turns into a yawn is definitely my favorite one ;-)

    Purrs from Avalon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes; the flip top head is awesome. The Meow into yawn always evokes a tiny squeak at the end causing your human to make wibbleybibbley babie noises.

    Love the rating system.

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I yawn a lot during photo sessions. They are boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what in the world is a "flip top head???" lol!! Your Mom has waaaaay too much time on her hands! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee he, I'd like to see your flip top lid :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree ... humans are pretty funny. :)

    We'd love to see a photo of one of your flip top head yawns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! If you can't figure out what your human does, sometimes it helps to sleep on it!

    ReplyDelete