Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Special Place


When we lived in the other house, I had my very own special place in the living room. I went there when I wanted alone time. This new home is a bit smaller than the others, so I don't have as many choices but I did find this place.

Best of all, nobody bugs me here. Mom put the pillow here so I'd have something to cuddle with, but so far I've resisted other efforts to change it. I think that bugs her a bit - y'know how Moms are, always wanting to make things better - but I'm very happy with it.

7 comments:

  1. Dat looks like a nice place to relax and nap. I think a nice pillow or blanket is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great spot to relax in!
    We all need our special spot.
    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans are funny - we kitties find a place that makes us happy, and they think they can make it happier! Well, at least they make the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some time, I wanna be alone too, but my house it's so hard to get that chance !
    Have a lovely day my friend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a place like that...actually, right NOW!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Efurrybody needs a special spot! That looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you've set up a nice cozy spot for yourself. It might not be Mom's cozy, but it's your cozy!

    ReplyDelete