Monday, January 16, 2017

Mancat Monday


It was a hard choice between the chair and rug, but last night I decided I wanted the rug.
I just look really magnificent on it, don't you think? Really impresses the ladies.

So, not much happened over the weekend. Still trying to train the Mom, keeping Leia in line...
never ends, does it? 


I think a nap is the purrrfect way to begin the week.
Happy Monday, furriends.





PS:
If you are looking for a good book to read, may we recommend

It's a "Humorous take on life in a small town; a former Army soldier who runs a motorcycle shop and has trouble deciding how to approach dating a young woman he met in his shop."

It really is good. Elegant phrasing, funny, very enjoyable, with a mystical element.
We hope you get a kick out of it too.
(full disclosure: this was written by our Auntie Mary. But you will enjoy it.)

20 comments:

  1. Yes, you look magnificent on the rug!! Happy ManCat Monday!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a centerfold on that rug, Toby! Has Playcat contacted you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby you deserve a medal of honor and probably a purple heart for living successfully with two Females.
    You do look most handsome on that rug
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of it right this second! Let me see if it's in Amazon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blend in on that rug a little bit there ... but I can't imagine a girlcat rejecting your charms! And we love Leia's close up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toby, maybe I'm too old, but your photo on that rug reminds me of a photo of Burt Reynolds, taken a LONG TIME AGO! And, why yes, I am looking for a book to read! Aunt Agatha's Legacy is on my list...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toby, it sounds like your work is never done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do look very handsome on that rug, but you always look handsome. I bet Leia will want it now though. I didn't lnow your Auntie is a writer- very cool. I will add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, we think you made the right choice with the rug, Toby. It looks pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, we agree the rug looks super snuggly!
    Have a great week...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  11. For mes..the choice is between Toby and the rug...
    Hmmmmm
    Hhhmmmmmmm
    Tee! Hee!!! You knows mes picks the man cat EVERYTIME!!!
    And the question is...could Toby keeps mes in line?
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blanket, rug, armachair... I think I'll stay inside for the time being (- 8.4°C at the moment 9:30 am)
    I like cold but I don't think there'll be many mice or rats around...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do look magnificent there, Toby! Training mom and keeping Leia in line must be exhausting. You deserve nice long nap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Toby! You got our girl's attention here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That rug sure does look cozy, Toby. Good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep ! Totally agree with you...' Nap first ' is good start =^x^=
    Meow

    ReplyDelete
  17. That rug is you. Seriously.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete