Saturday, August 12, 2017

A GASP! On Caturday

::Toby: I am NOT talking about this. No way, no how. So I'm sending in
Cornelius Croc to speak for me::


Uh... hi!! 

It's been awhile since I've hosted the bloggie of my BFF Toby and her Most Royal Supreme Highness, Leia. Today, Toby is V E R Y upset and just can't bring himself to -

:Toby: she THREW it at me! at MY HEAD!!::

Umm.... ok.. continuing on...
I can confirm that there was a very unfortunate incident here at Bloggie HQ.

::the Lady - tell everyone it was an ACCIDENT!!!::

Yes, ma'am! It was an accident, absolutely, not intended at all - 

::Toby: I don't care! I'm TRAUMATIZED::

.. Maybe we should just have the Dramatic Re-enactment now. Cue picture evidence:


Credit: Grumpy Cat as Toby in this Dramatic Re-enactment.


And now the Official Statement:
Approximately 1:15 pm today, the Lady, upon completion of a lot of very hot and messy yardwork, opened the front door and tossed in her headphones and iPod prior to coming in herself.
Without looking.

This, sadly, landed square upon Toby, who was about where G C is now.
This did not go well.

::Toby: my head! MY HEAD! Or maybe some other body part, 
I can't remember but it landed on me!!::

::the Lady: I didn't MEAN TO!::


Cornelius the Croc:
You know, this SpokesCroc stuff is really hard some days.

17 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Toby. I think she owes you a whole chick-hen. Or a tuna. Really.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh,
    that is just wrong.
    You are certainly owed some sort of compensation.
    Empathetic purrs,
    Winston and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it wasn't a Walkman, Toby. One of those would have probably CRUSHED you! Still, we think you need a special dinner and a whole bunch of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC, Toby...accident or not, we hope you milk this for all it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Toby! I hope she gave you lots of treats to make it up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, how traumatic! That re-enactment picture looks terrifying! Though, I'm sure it was really an accident and your mom feels guilty. Tons of treats should be coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toby, at least you didn't get stepped on - which my human has done to Binga a few times! She never means it, but Binga gets under her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! Poor Toby! We're sure Mom didn't do it on purpose, and hope that she can make it up to you eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no Toby your poooor abused kitty cat!
    I hope she didn't step on you too that would be adding insult to injury. Mom once stepped on my itty bitty kitty paw. You were still living in NC so I'm sure you heard my screams of agony and neglect. Mom says if no blood was drawn everything is okey dokey
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Toby!
    Did you at least get lots of lovies and treats after?

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOBY! That was as terrifying as they come! The reenactment was superb and showed everything in its sad detail. You were your nest...innocent and sleeping and wham! Milk it! MILK it!! Wally and Ernie were right! Tell us what you got for dinner and did you get the entire bed while your parents slept in yours?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom keeps meaning to tell your mom that she bought the FF Broth Toppings and the Sheba cuts for me last week. 3 flavors of each...guess what this silly senior turned up her nose at them.
    She said Madi you are so weird!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're really sorry they didn't work for you! Hopefully they can be returned.

      Delete
  13. Oh man! What a traumatic and crazy thing, Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops. It's at least worth some treats, some catnip to drown the pain, and some special snuggles, right? It's the LEAST your Mom can do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeow-za! Did you jump a mile high, Toby? And tell us, did you get any treats?? Or any loving? Personally, we'd opt for the treats alone, but hey, we hope you got something good out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, at least it wasn't the spray bottle (shudder)...

    ReplyDelete