Saturday, June 24, 2017

Leia Issues A Statement

...through her publicist (the Mom).

I, Leia, was seen at the Emergency Stabby Place tonight for what was diagnosed as a bacterial urinary tract infection. I was subjected to various indignities upon my purrson. And tricked into being grabbed by mom to go into the PTU (she tempted me with a Pill Pocket! How DARE she!). And forced to endure a car ride.

Her punishment was the Hiss of the Tabby - twice! - which she totally deserved. This is a fearsome punishment, even more so than the Back of Disrespect.

I was given my first pill at the Stabby Place, and am now home trying to rest. Except when I really have to visit the ladies' litterbox (pointlessly!). 

However, my mom was a wreck over this, so I may consider leniency. In the morning. When my insides aren't so irritable.

- Leia.

15 comments:

  1. Sending good purrs to her, I hope she feels better so soon.
    Hug to the mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leia, I'm so sorry about your UTI - it's such an awful feeling. :-( I hope the meds kick in and you are better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, Mommy had to do the same for me last year. But mine came at regular Stabby hours thank goodness. xoxox. Get better sweetest girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry to hear about your ordeal, Leia. We hope you feel better soon! And you really should cut your mom some slack--you know she only has your best health and happiness at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! We hope you're ok, Leia! Sorry for all the drama--I mean traumatizing stuff that went on. Get some rest - and try to cut your mom a little slack; she only did it all because she loves you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are soon feeling much better, Leia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. That's no fun, Leia. We hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie!
    We hope you feel better soon...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Leia, we hope you feel better soon. Brody sends you kitty kisses and hugs. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Leia, that stuff's no fun, not to mention the discomfort. I certainly hope you'll be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no. Poor Leia! We sure hope you're better real soon, sweet girl. Purrs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh poor Leia, I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I hope you get better soon, sweetheart. And purrs to your mom, too. I know your pain is her pain. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls be kind to your human Leia! She loves you! Hope you are soon on the med!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope you're feeling a little better today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. leia....we iz sorree ya hada izzue with de bak tee ree uz N we iz sorree ya had two go two de place oh eeeeeeeevil N we hope bye de time ewe reed thiz yur like 1000000000000 purr cent better ~~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete