Monday, May 22, 2017

Mancat Monday


We made it past the weekend!

For me purrsonally, I wondered...

You see, there was a Leia Incident. She was making terrible sounds so naturally Mom and I investigated. She... She YELLED at me. 

Awful, awful things. She used words I didn't even know she knew! 

And no, in spite of the rumors, I was definitely NOT hiding under the pink chair. I was under the chair to.... Protect Leia, of course. From herself. I didn't want her to do anything she'd regret later.

I still don't know why she got so upset!



Mom's Note:

What Toby doesn't know is that Leia saw an outside cat through the sliding glass door. I think they are very curious about my cats. 

Leia is a good girl though..she was very upset but unlike Toby, she doesn't attack from redirected aggression. She didn't quite know what to do with her frustration, so she just stood there and made scary noises. 

Eventually peace reigned in the valley again.



16 comments:

  1. Gosh Leia I'm sorry that out of doors cat is so brazen as to sashay by your door. Dang it they have no shame. That happened years ago when our first cat was here. Currently there are no strays around our house. Hugs and wishes for a peaceful week
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leia, I think you've scandalized poor Toby's innocent ears! Hope that stray cat took the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an unusual way of dealing with strangers! We have lots of wandering kitties in our yard, and I watch them - but I don't make a big deal of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your mom use HBO words? Just curious. Not that I've ever heard our mom use any. Especially not when she saw that sneaky snake. No sir! Well... maybe a few. Anyway ...
    We hope peace has been restored to the Whiskeratti. That outdoor cat needs to leave you guys alone!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...yea....ewe HAD ta protect yur sisturr..... N yea leia....ewe had ta tell that other cat just whhoz prop ur tee him waz on ~~~~ cat a tood roolz ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yes...I know how both of you felt. I get so bad about outside cats that mommy had to cover the main windows with opaque film so I could not see out. She took it down about a year later. Now I just race from window to window cursing but under my bref!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How rude of those trespassing cats! We're glad everything's settled down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't like introoder kitties either. It was good that Leia just yelled and didn't try to attack you, Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the calming collars would really help, especially Toby with the redirected aggression.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And when peace reigns through the valley all's good...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stood there and yelled, huh? Well... Well if that works for her, it works! Nothin' wrong with doin' what works, at all. PURRS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Leia. You know, I never thought about Bear and misplaced aggression. He seems to love watching neighborhood cats come by ... but he does have an aggressive streak - so it makes sense. We're glad things are back to normal there and everything is well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so sorry you got yelled at. Obviously you were not to blame for the yelling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Toby, I'm sorry you got yelled at. But glad at least you weren't attacked..! And I'm sorry, Leia, that you got so upset. I wish you all a very peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. screaming is better than scratching. Purrs that things settle down and aren't so bad the next time they come around

    ReplyDelete