Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sleepy Sunday


Happy Sunday, furriends! Sure is quiet around here.

Actually, it's TOO quiet. You probably don't know this about me,
 but I am a PAWRTY PRINCESS!

I love to meow and dance around and play with toys.
I try to get Toby interested too but nooooo he just grumps at me, 
laying there all curled up on the electric blankie.

 I mean, yeah, it's nice and warm but dude, sometimes ya gotta get up and DANCE.
Wave those paws around like you just don't care! Maybe even a mosh pit?? 
I bet I could get Ellie Mae over from Momma Kat's place to do a mosh pit with me! 
And we all know that Miss M. is a dancing diva, though she's more elegant. May not want to do a mosh pit with us. Binga?? All that tortitude, watch out!

In fact, pawrty at my house! Everyone welcome!

But no. He's just a grumper.

And mom.... no good there either. She's as much of a stick in the mud as he is.
Both of them just watch me be crazy and look at each other when I do stuff.


Sad, sad, sad.

24 comments:

  1. Aw, c’mon. We’re gonna party anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad that Mom and Toby won't join in, Leia! We will come over and mosh with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer! I like to go crazy in the mornings sometimes too! Sometimes Boodie even joins me - can you believe that? Binga usually gets her crazies on later in the day. (Yes, at 18 she still gets them!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will get lots of replies to party with you.
    Flynn was the same, never could walk anywhere, everything done at top speed. He used to bite Eric's ears when he was asleep to liven things up. Maybe you should try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that! Not the ear, more like the back area but it never works.

      Delete
  5. I'll be there in my best Pawty dress and I'll bring my party that lives in my head.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would love to play and pawty with you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there! Soon as I finish making pincushions out of mom's legs. Won;t take a minute. I can dance sideways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leia, come on over here, and Da Boyz will dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leia, the lady is a stick in the mud too, and actually, so am I. I can see Ellie Mae having fun with you and also Pierrot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elliott will join you! One of his favorite things to do is jump on our mom while she's napping on the couch. Scares her to bits but we all get a MOL out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Leia, you are a beautiful and cheerful dancing queen :-) Goro would join you. He is quite a dancer, too! Niko may want to join Toby on the electric blankie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leia! You are the purrfect Pawty Princess for Ninja and me! We could all dance together! And when one gets tired the can have a rest.
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, we'd party with you, Pawty Princess! Let's do it at night, though, Okay? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. leia....you are welcome in TT anytime and we can raise ten kinds of sounds like swell here on the island or jet into the mainland and due said same ~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this a party?! I'll be right there!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brody would love to dance with you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am I too late?!? BOYS! They're such party poopers. Though I don't know if they ACTUALLY poop at parties ... that would be gross ... but not entirely surprising because they are BOYS. Momma says thank you to your Mom for the e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete