Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Bit the Mom! Score!!!!

Well, ok, that's not quite it... but sort of. Almost.

Here is the story - me and Mom were snorgling. I kept trying to lick her face, since the stuff she puts on there is freakin' pawsome, but she doesn't want me to. Huh. Weird, I know.

So she kept turning her face, I kept trying and eventually I just sort of latched on to her jaw with my mighty fangs. Oh, I was very careful, didn't bite, or hurt her or anything. Just held on for a sec or two.

It's good to keep the 'rents a bit off balance. HahaMeowww!!!


- Toby

8 comments:

  1. Yep, you've gotta keep those humans under control sometimes, Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I would call the perfect love nip, Toby! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet your mom won't try to turn her face again! Good job indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you didn't bite down too hard, Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOUSES! There appears to be some sort of conspiracy apaw. Peeps puttin' stuff on their faces that we cats can't resist in epidemic proportions. What can we cats do to combat this? What? WHAT? We're gonna have to devise a plan of our own...

    Purrs,
    Nissy #Niss4Senate

    ReplyDelete
  6. To get what you want, sometimes you need to be very firm with the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT was this delishus concoction? Catnip face masque?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Nice! Good thing you didn't overdo it. Yikes! When your Mommy gets hurt... Uh- oh...

    ReplyDelete