Friday, September 16, 2011

Finally Friday

Mom is, as always, very happy that today is Friday. For us, every day is Caturday.

The War on Fleas continues. We're winning!! Mom gets after us constantly with the flea comb now, checking and rechecking for those nasty buggers. I liked the comb right away, but Leia needed time to get used to it. This morning she was really into it. Except for her little head. She doesn't like the comb on her head.

May all of you have a pawsome weekend - and be always free of fleas!

11 comments:

  1. ewwwww - Mac came with those and mom had to get the flea treatment stuff out!!! Hope you are flea free quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not nice those pesky fleas but glad you dont mind the comb.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you guys are winning! Those little nasties are tough, aren't they?

    Have a great weekend, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We's lucky. Fleas don't live where we do!
    But hissy old Licorice told me about them. Yucky!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you are beating those nasty ole fleas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nasty little buggers. Haf a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been lucky to be flea-free this season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No flies, er..I mean fleas on me! I guess I've been really lucky. Of course, I don't hardly ever go out unsnoopervised.

    I enjoyed my visit. Have a good weekend!

    Tom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fleas are the worst! I'm glad you are winning the war, they are tough little bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fleas??? EEK! We use Frontline very few months, and now we're trying Advantage and Revolution too. All good stuff but we don't use it efurry month because we worry about balancing disease borne by pests to cats versus possible longterm effects from the pesticides that kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good on your mom for being a good flea fighter. Come sail the high seas with us Monday New York time.

    ReplyDelete