Thursday, May 7, 2020

Here She Is!


This was taken the day Jetta was found, last Thursday.

She's a smart girl; no resistance whatsoever to being scooped up and placed into the foster system. 
No, she recognized right away this was a Good Thing, and just rolled with it. I'm happy to report that she is doing well.

Jetta had her first vet visit this week. She is indeed a she. And there was one big surprise...

Her age. She's not two-three weeks like we all thought. Nope, she's five weeks!

So very, very tiny. How could she be only five weeks? I started worrying a bit when I heard that, because I know that failure to thrive is a concern for the tiniest. But I will keep praying for her and will believe that she will ultimately be fine.

Also, happy Finally Friday.

17 comments:

  1. Jetta is SO cute! We purr she does well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jetta is a little sweetie and looks bright eyed. I hope she does well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC what a sweet face! She is adorable! We purr that she will grow big and healthy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect news to start my day. I will also include her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thud. I just fell over from the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paws crossed that Jetta grows up to thrive and have a happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully her fierce heart gets her body to tow the line! This one's gotta a lot of fight and a lot of life in such a tiny package!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jetta is so adorable. I will be praying she thrives. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good heavens, if Jetta isn't just the cutest little tiny creature ever! Here's hoping she grows stronger and stronger every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending purrayers and POTP to tiny Jetta that she keeps on going and growing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMC, she is SO cute. Sending purrs and prayers that she continues to thrive, and that she will grow up big and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am surprised at Jetta's age. I think she landed in foster just at the most critical time. I have a good feeling that she will thrive.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW she is so tiny and lovely! I bet she has a fighting spirit!

    ReplyDelete