Saturday, May 23, 2020

It's Caturday

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. 

First up, the Princess:


My wall of boxes changed recently, so it gave the Royal Explorer more opportunities to indulge her desires to go UP. She very much appreciated my recent reorganization.

Also, speaking of exploring, Sylvina has been going outside lately! She gets buckled into her harness, put on a leash and transported to the back yard. She absolutely loves this. With Miss Summer as the  example, I've been encouraging her mom to do this. Summer has shown has that cats do indeed love their adventures. The only problem is that she is kind of addicted to outside now, and wants out constantly. 


Unfortunately for Brekke, we've become rather stormy here, which is typical of this time of year. But it does wear her out. I came home this afternoon during a storm and there she was, hanging out on my bed, just looking at me. Which surprised me because I had closed my door when I left, but her mom does have a standing invitation to let her in my garage during storms, so that was ok. Just kind of funny.


I saw a pic of tiny Jetta yesterday. So cute! And doing very well. She can't quite manage dry food yet but eats wet or smooshed food just fine. She'll go to her forever home in about three weeks. It will be my co worker's family's first cat, so they are in for an experience. 


14 comments:

  1. They are both adorable. I am glad you can still have a cat fix :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going outside is awesome! I get excited when my human brings out my harness and leash. The thing is I pretty much know the only time I'm going out is when I see them. The rest of the time, I don't usually ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvina and Brekke are so cute. We love that Sylvina's taking some cues from Summer. :)

    So happy that Jetta is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to know she will be headed to her new home I hope her new mom has been told about kitten proofing her home and about the baby's safety. AND that kittens WILL be kittens. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad Jetta is doing well. It must be exciting for Sylvina to go outdoors and get all the sights and smells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jetta's new humans will have an expert on hand...YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s wonderful Sylvina is going out and enjoying adventures!
    I’m glad Jetta is doing well and will be in her forever home soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweet roommates. I understand about the storms..I wish the came w/o audio in the summer
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. waves two ewe Sylvina N Brekkie frum uz heer in TT !!! hope thiz findz everee one happee healthee chillaxin ☺☺ N gettin in trubullz ☺☺☺ !!!! happee week a head two all ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I'm sure sweet Jetta's looking forward to her new furrever home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pics guys and so great to hear of outdoor adventures! Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frodo loves going for walks on his leash - but it does become a problem when they constantly want to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a terrific resource for your housemates, four-footed and two!

    ReplyDelete