Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How does Leia feel about her meds?

I am cat
cat I am
I will not eat
My pill with ham
I will not take it with a mouse
I will not take it in a house
I will not take it don't you see
I will not take it Cat is me

I will not take it in the yard
I will not take it in the car
I will not take this pill you fool
I will not take it in a pool

I'll no more take this pill than ye
Would choose a store to take a P*&
I will not take it if you plead
I will not take it when you bleed.

I will not take it when you beg
I will not take it with a Keg
I'll nae take it naer ye try
I'll just flick it in yer eye

I will not eat it thank ye ma'am
I am a cat I am I am!

- Author Unknown.

Bean: She has liquid meds, but the spirit of the refusal is the same!

8 comments:

  1. I understand that feeling ... I am a pro at pill avoidance. We use Pill Pockets now and, I'm embarrassed to admit, I get fooled every time. They're just too good.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... we didn't know such a thing existed! Thanks for the paws up. This could be our saving grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just BRILLIANT!!

    Mummy tried something like the pill pocket, I just ate around it. Silly humans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...liquid meds can be worse that pills...'cuz of the mess! Have you tried pill pockets??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poem! Too cute!
    Pill pockets have been a life saver around here!

    ReplyDelete