Monday, August 11, 2014

Shhhhhhhh!!!


Let's not tell the kittehs about this, shall we? Us hoomins need our secrets too!


This handsome specimen is a French Mastiff named Sampson. I met him yesterday at Petsmart.
This pic really doesn't do him justice - he is much bigger in the fur, trust me.

BTW, Petsmart carries a new cat food brand, Nulo. Protein 12.5%. I think that's the highest percentage I've seen yet. Here it is $1.79/can/5.5 oz. The furry ones like it.

I'm not a big fan of Petsmart. Frankly, it smells pretty bad. You can guess why. And they won't carry out my litter. And they are the size of a football field. I prefer Petsupermarket, but they are a much smaller store and don't carry as much. Since we've had to switch to all wet food, I've had to buy from different stores.

Happy Monday from me and the sleeping fur people!

6 comments:

  1. My human buys some of our food from Whole Foods - it's called Party Animal (it's based in West Hollywood, so it may be local to us). It's organic and tasty! And surprisingly not any more expensive than normal premium brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the kitties might sniff out your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sorry your Petsmart is icky--we like ours a lot. (Well, my mom does, anyway.) They even send us birthday cards!

    Anyway, we won't tell about the d*g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll try to keep your secret. ;)

    Our Pet Smart will carry our litter out...though the mom usually says she can do it herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, we won't tell. But Toby and Leia kind of have super feline sniffers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get to play with him?

    Purrs,
    Nissy #Niss4Senate - tell the PM, today.

    ReplyDelete