Saturday, November 17, 2018

Happy Caturday


We hope all our furriends are having a good weekend. 
Our hearts go out to those in California; Mom says it's rough out there. 

This morning we were BOTH cat-handled, shoved into PTUs and whisked off to the Stabby Place. 
In the cold, even.

I, Tobers, just went in for my routine rabies vac. and exam. Once again, the mean vet lady said insulting things about my weight. They always do that. Like I can't hear them??  And once again, Mom was informed of how... stern... I was about the behind the scenes visit. They won't even examine me in front of Mom anymore, since I get very, very cranky about the whole thing. I have STREET CRED there now. 

Leia was - of course! - once again praised for her beauty and sweetness. (Shrimp-y suck up).
They stole her bloods and sent them off to some lab. We'll get results next week. 


We want to thank everyone who helped Leia get to the vet today, 
through green papers and/or purrayers. 



And now for something totally unrelated to anything with fur:
Check out this awesome video!

14 comments:

  1. Toby my man you have quite the reputation and it appears you get better and better at showing it. You da man in my book. I bet dollars to donuts the stabby people feel the same way when they got to the 2 legged stabby place. Leia Darlin' I have everything crossed for excellent lab report and I hope you are feeling ok and EATING!!
    Oh my stars above a twisting skeleton. I was dancing in my chair and I bet Angel Madi was twerking OTRB. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we KNOW that girl was twerking! That video was too fun.

      Delete
  2. The dancing skeleton video was great! Well done on showing them not to mess with you, Toby!
    I hope Leia's blood work comes back good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby, you remind me of our former mancat, Simba. He was so gentle until he went to the vet. There he was a completely different kitty. Street cred is very important.

    Leia, we really hope your blood work comes out perfectly. Hopefully, you've been doing better and eating and not throwing up.

    The skeleton video was very fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Toby has just spent too much time at the vet the last few years. I guess he feels like he can't take it out on me, but the vet staff is fair game. Leia is doing pretty well right now too.

      Delete
  4. Wow, Toby, I had no idea you were so fierce at the vet! The only one who gets really hissy is... Boodie!

    Keep us posted about Leia's results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby, you are the perfect size. Leia, we are praying your blood work is good. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy. We’re sorry you both had to go to the vet. We sure hope Leia gets a good report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goro recently had his routine visit and he, too, received some insulting things about his weight. Toby, did you throw some teeth and craws at those mean people behind the scenes? I hope Leia’s blood work will come back with good results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, you had to go to the stabby place on a Caturday? That's so wrong, Toby. We are praying that Leia's bloodwork comes back with good results. Love and hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby, the same thing happens to me! Like I can't even hear them!

    ~Izzy

    P.S. We hope Leia's tests come back with good results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mommy sent ya a lettuh...the soonuh the betteh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you all survived the vet visit! Fingers crossed all good news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Street cred at the vet's! That's so cool! Cam has a rep at ours, too, but it's for being extremely tolerant of everything. For reasons unknown to me, I seem to be following in her paw prints. I had to go for a blood test a week ago, and my vet said I was "right up there with Cammie" as per my behavior. I was really hoping for one of those "bad girl" labels, but I seem to have blown it. My mom seems very pleased with this for some reason. Sigh.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete