Tuesday, April 23, 2019

BOBCAT!


Today my sister and I went to Maclay Gardens, a beautiful state park here in Tallahassee. It has a very nice lake, picnic tables, and so on. (It also has gators but we aren't talking about those today.)

After we paid the entry fee and were driving to the picnic area, guess what crossed the road in front of us??? Yep, a beautiful big kittycat. Sadly I have no pics but trust me, he was pretty awesome. Seeing him made my whole day. 

I do have pics of the ebil squirrel that stalked us for our lunch. Seriously, he WOULD NOT go away. We had to keep shooing him off. I draw the line at feeding park squirrels, my friends. 

If you should ever visit the City of Too Many Trees, make time for this park. It also has a section for flower gardens. 

12 comments:

  1. Majestic and exquisite creatures! Err ... the big cats - not the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pushy squirrel. Bobcats are beautiful. I love all cats big and small. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time...except for the pest squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great place, and a great visit! How cool that you saw a bobcat. They are amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our security cam once caught a bobcat walking right by our kitchen window! That was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not keen on squirrels. Squirrels are not keen on me.
    From Toffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing a wild bobcat would be thrilling...and a trifle scary! I would try to get a photo, while The Hubby would be yelling, "GET BACK IN THE CAR!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. TBT is welcome ta see a Bobcat someplace far away from our yard. But WE dont wanna see one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom said she has seen a few but they were always running away. She said if she were in that park, she's about burn up her camera taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a purrfect day you and your sis had. OMCs a big CAT!! They are show stoppers.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. squirrel iz knot onlee eeeeeevil they iz vizshuz....prob ablee why rock & bullwinkle getted cancelled, ya noe ~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete