Friday, November 8, 2019

It's Friday, Y'all

We made it. All hail the great and glorious Finally Friday!'


I found this guy on the Publix Halloween clearance table last night.
Only one eye... I had to take him home. No one wanted him. He looked so lonely
just sitting there among the sad remnants of a holiday past.

This isn't new. When my grandmother died some years ago, I passed by a stuffie that had some damage. I can't remember what now; but I bought him because I knew no one else would. There should be a place in this world for those of us who aren't new and shiny and perfect.


Miss Raji loves her hiding places, more than any cat I've known.
She moved faster than my camera, but when I found her,
she was being a catloaf looking at me between my shirts.


She is also very attached to this warm blanket.
I put it out in the chair because it was getting cooler outside.

16 comments:

  1. I love that black cat! It looks like you've been befriended by some pretty creative kitties and pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found some terrific battered resale stuff, especially a cat cement garden statue with a broken ear...just like a TNR'd cat! Purrfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find on the cute Black cat!
    Miss Raji is one lucky ginger lady to have you in her life.
    You know all the secrets to feline comfort
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. whitefish wavez two ewe raji !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that one eyed kitty is beautiful! Glad he found a home :-)
    Raji is looking cozy on the blanket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better than a warm blanket on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one eyed stuffie will be happy in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We’re glad that black cat found a home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was sweet of you to buy the black cat. :) I would do that too. Miss Raji is a cutie. Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that clearance sale kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would Summer. Maybe it reminds you of that kitty your Mom had on your Halloween poses here a while back.

      Delete
  11. I agree with you. There should be a place in the world for those things and people not shine and new. Wait...I do believe there is. In the on-lookers heart many times. Certainly my heart, and yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh you even give toys that are less adoptable a new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you brought that black cat decoration home. I often feel sad for the decorations and toys that are left over after the holidays. Oh, and Raji sure does look comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All hail Friday. The weekend awaits... TBT sits to watch TV after dinner and we sit on or around him. Oh wait, that's every night... MOL!

    ReplyDelete