Danielle kindly gave us this award. Thank you, Danielle!! ::nosetaps
The rules say we have to share nine things about us, so here goes:
1. Leia LUFFS, LUFFS, LUFFS her Turbo Track. Beyond reason.
2. Toby is just as passionate about his nip toys, especially the hamsters from Cat Faeries.
3. For both of us, we are devoted to having as much Porch Time as we can.
4. When we eat, the bowl on the right ALWAYS gets empty first. Exactly the same bowl as the other, but we have to eat from that one first.
5. Toby almost never jumps straight onto the Mom's bed (our bed) from the entry side. He has to walk around to the other side before he jumps. Even he doesn't know why.
6. Leia's fav summer sleep place is on the washing machine. Mom bought a purple down throw just for her to put there.
7. Mom goes SQUEEE a lot over Leia's tummy furs. She has a mix of white, black, gray and especially cinnamon tufts.
8. We both luff to drink from the kitchen faucet. Our the Mom is pretty good about turning it on for us.
9. Toby has a very sensitive tummy. Leia doesn't.
We're passing this on to any kitteh who would like to participate! Woo!!
Congrats on your award....I liked what you shared, especially #7.ReplyDelete
Number 8 ... I have three of my sinks that are on constant drip mode. I get told off if one isn't on cause of course that's the one they want.ReplyDelete
Concats on your award. We always eat one dish first before starting the other one too, and Eric always goes around the far side of the bed to jump up.ReplyDelete
ConCats on your award! Thanks for sharing such fun things. We always finish the food in the bedroom first, no mater what it is!ReplyDelete
Concatulations on your award! Man, I need to get me a turbo track!ReplyDelete
I love no5: Toby, you're a cat who looooves tradition!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your cool award!!! We loved reading those facts about you. We are hearing more and more about the Turbo Track and we really want one!!!ReplyDelete
Concats on your kool award!ReplyDelete
We always love learning more about our furfriends!
Thanks for stopping by our blog - Animal Shelter Volunteer Life. Were you able to get a password to vote for Pepper? Let us know if you need any help!ReplyDelete
Tracey & Kevin
oh! congratulations! i loved learning these facts about both of you! *PURRRRRS* DorianReplyDelete