Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Report


Well, Mom took me to the Stabby Place yesterday afternoon. At least it wasn't on Caturday!

I was not pleased, and I let her know with a few well timed meoWWWs in the car. But not on the way back, I was too tired.


Oh, the indignities I suffered! The lady vet there was ...ok... I guess... who can ever say their vet is NICE? These people poke and prod us, and deserve a good whap for it, I say.

Mom said there was a pretty, white furred ladykitteh in the waiting room. I wouldn't know, I didn't want to meet her. I don't want to talk to my own ladykitteh at home, why would I want to meet a strange one?? (Mom is laughing. I don't know why). Then I came home to recover.

Mom has the rest of the report:

The vet looked at the slides and said she only saw fatty material, so we are pretty sure it's nothing. We're waiting on the official lab report, which will be back in a week. We want to thank all our furriends for their well wishes!

7 comments:

  1. What a relief to know that Toby's lump was nothing - let us know when the report comes back so we can get back to breathing normally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We purr that the report comes back and confirms what the v-e-t thinks it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it sounds promising so far. We have our paws and fingers crossed that the v-e-t is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws crossed that it is nothing to worry about. Our Kitty YumBum developed a few small lipomas and they never caused her any problems.

    ReplyDelete