Saturday, May 2, 2015

Caturday Guest Post

Happy Caturday furriends. Today we have our next door neighbor, Emmie, with us.

Emmie: HI !!!! I'm Emmie and I'm a cow kitteh and I have pawsome beautiful eyes, one blue and one green. My people went off and left me and then this lady comes in I've never seen her but that's ok I just wanted to see someone, anyone, I'm happy to have someone with me so it's ok that I never ever ever saw her before.

I love birdies SO VERY MUCH they just look so very tasty and amazing and I really really wanna get closer to them because I think that would be so great but I can't get out to them so I'm sad about that but I talk to them a lot through the window.

So anyway this lady comes in and talks to me and THIS PART IS SO WONDERFUL she cleaned out my litterbox....... ::whispers:: it was really bad, you don't wanna know how bad ......... and I talked to her and followed her around all the time and I hate it when she leaves I don't like being alone but she says she has to go back to her own kittehs and go to work and go do stuff so I just cry when she leaves for awhile.

I guess that's all it was so much fun being on a kitteh blog I never did this before I hope I get to come back some day and now I'm gonna crash BYE!!!!!

The Mom: Kittens are exhausting. I don't think Emmie is truly a year old, I think more like 6-8 months. She's so sweet and very extroverted - she'd make another amazing therapy cat if she had the right people to train her. I'm glad her mother called me and asked me to pet sit this time. They will be back on Monday. And that litterbox - it was not for the faint of heart, trust me. Only an experienced cat parent could have dealt with that.


6 comments:

  1. It sounds like your human needs to give Emmie's human a lesson in litter boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmie sounds so sweet! We think her humans need a little litter box training of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMMIE MUST BE THE BEST CAT IN THE WORLD TO PUT UP WITH HER 2 LEGGERS. THERE SHOULD BE EXTRA BOXES!! DANG IT WHY DO THEY HAVE A CAT. MOM NEVER LEAVES ME OVERNIGHT W/O 2 BOXES OUT AND I EVEN HAVE MS. KATHY COME TO VISIT ME!!!
    GIVE EMMIE A HUG NEXT TRIP...I GUESS WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL THEY CALLED YOU TO LOOK AFTER HER. BABY STEPS BABY STEPS...MAYBE DOWN THE ROAD YOU CAN GIVE THEM SOME POINTERS
    HUGS MADI AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if you can, of if you can find a way, please tell them WHY, all the reasons, that a litter box needs cleaning. My mommy said if she could, she'd go do it for free just to give poor Emmie a break. Poor little sweet girl. Thank you for helping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little Emmie. I am glad the lady comes in to talk to you, feed you and clean your litter box while your people are away. It doesn't sound like they look after you at all well.

    ReplyDelete