Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Balance

I see I've been kicked to Thursday this week. MOUSES! Women!

Ok, I've been contemplating Mom's rating on her Purrformance Review lately. Can you believe she called me... FLUFFY!!... today? As a nickname? Do I LOOK like a Fluffy to you, furriends?

 
On the other paw....Occasionally I have, well, litterbox issues. Things don't always - ahem - complete themselves fully in the facilities area, and that requires special clean up. Like the other day, we were going up the stairs together and I stopped short, not wanting to go all the way. I knew it would be obvious that I'd had one of THOSE days, and you know, that is embarrassing. But Mom saw it and cleaned up, and told me not to worry a bit about it, we all have those kind of days, and it was part of her job description to take care of it. Frankly, I appreciate that kind of attitude. So in that way, she's a good egg.
 
 
So as a reward, I got snuggly with her. I guess I will have to give her at least a passing grade on her Review.

Just don't call me Fluffy!!

9 comments:

  1. Uh oh. "Fluffy" could be a warning that a diet is coming, Toby! Just stretch out real thin when she's near so she won't get any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the Mom is a good egg for sure, its a good thing you gave her some snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree, Toby. Your mom is definitely a good egg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM fluffy, and I would not like that as a nickname either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if she does call you Fluffy, she does sound like a good egg!! Mine always clears up my little mishaps without rubbing my nose in it (metaphorically MOL), so maybe I should have given her a slightly better review. Oh well, there's always next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOBY IN SPITE OF ALL THE SHORT COMINGS OUR HUMANS HAVE WE MUST LOVE THEM TO BITS FOR CLEANING UP HAIR LOGS (WE HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOK THE TERM HAIR BALL..THEY AREN'T ROUND) AND MISFIRES
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toby, I know how embarrassing that whole litterbox issue can be, since we work with Chucky all of the time with it. Just like your momma, the hubby and I knew that when Angel and Chuck came into our home, they would get the bestest treatment we could possibly give them, and if that means cleaning up a bit of poo or barf, then so be it! Happy to do it, and also glad we have mostly hardwood floors...Take care of yourself, Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toby, your mom is a very good egg indeed! She loves you and takes such a good care of you :-) And you are very good kitty to give her a reward. Snuggling is the best reward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well at least your nickname is not "Fuzzypants". SHEESH

    ReplyDelete